Sunday 13 March 2011

Cigarette Reviews: Pall Mall Menthol 100s

Let me first tell you I bought Pall Mall Menthol 100s because, while I was in gaol, one of the inmates told me about how Pall Mall has little difference to Newport. I smoke only Newport and Camel, so I said “why not? I have already smoked Marlboro Red 100s.”

PRICE: Pricewise, it is usually cheaper to buy them in the suburban neighbourhoods of large cities. When I bought them, the till came out to $4.32. $.78 cheaper than Newport. At Woodies on North Tryon in Charlotte, they cost about $3.75, so about the same price. But if you get it in Overstreet Mall, you might be looking at damn near $6.

TASTE: I thought that Pall Mall was a Crackhead cigarette, because the people who I know smoked Pall Mall says that it smells like Clorox and Fabuloso. I was astounded how it tasted. It did not smell like Clorox and Fabuloso blend. It actually actuated a damn Newport cigarette.

LOOK: The look of a Pall Mall looks just like any filtered cigarette, with a little room in the end of the cigarette, and a brown filter on top of the cigarette. Unlike Newport, they have their paper encrusted on a separate sheet of paper that acts as a dividing line. I like to smoke past that line. It gives my lip a nice tingle and heats up a cold middle and index finger.

OVERALL: Sophistication, Cheaper, and Tasteful. It would be horrid if I had to pick between a Newport or a Pall Mall. I might end up picking whichever I feel is better, spending $4.32 or $5.10? It has less menthol than Kool, and is less harsh than Newport. If I could refer my neighbours and fellow smokers to Pall Mall, I’d say yes. However, not a lot of stores outside of the central business district (on the westside) sell Pall Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment