Friday 18 March 2011

Cigarette Reviews: Kool 100s

I feel as if I am doing you all a service at this, because myself smoking just about any cigarette (except Marlboro and Winston) that is menthol makes you have a better choice in smoking pleasure.

PRICE: The price is quite the same of a pack of Newport cigarettes, but it might be a little bit less (like a dime or two less. If you get them in Charlotte, do not buy them from any convenience store in Uptown. You will overpay in upwards of $.50 to almost $2. I went to the Woodies at the corner of South Blvd and Sharon Road West and Kools cost $5.63 with tax. Whereas if you buy them on my side of town, you will only pay $4.60 for a pack. Even Rite-Aide is not cost-wise.

TASTE: According to a 1960s commercial, I thought Kool was caked in menthol. It was not, and there is a debunking that needs to be done. You still get the taste of tobacco and menthol, however the menthol doesn’t overpower the tobacco.

LOOK: It looks just like any filtered cigarette, with a little room in the end of the cigarette, and a brown filter on top of the cigarette. Like Newport, they have their brand name encrusted into the cigarette, whereas a Pall Mall, it has it at the filter line. Like a Pall Mall, it also does have a filter line; but I like to smoke past that point, and give my lip a little tingle.

OVERALL: Their main purpose is for those who are sophisticated Uptown guys who drives a nice car, and has a trophy wife by his side as his moll. If I had to pick between Newport and Kool, I would take turns (Newport, Pall Mall, Kool, Camel) in buying cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment