Thursday 15 October 2009

“Since it is close to the buses, I’ll end up still eating there”

Burger King #9520

310 E Trade Street

Charlotte, NC 28202

 

Sometimes when I am hungry, I catch the bus to the Transit to the Burger King. That Burger King has got to be the worst Burger King in the state of North Carolina. Even though, I come to expect good food when it comes to Burger King, I don’t too much like the people who works at the Burger King. 3 days before I was set to graduate (June 10th, 2008), we had to go to the Cricket Arena, to rehearse our seating arrangement. So, I got off the number 3 bus at 1:45, walked into Burger King, and I took my order. Which, the last time, I could have gotten just a Whopper and Fries, without the drink, but since, that faggot nigga with 5 different earrings in each ear, and cornrows was man-ing, or “woman-ing” the register, he tried to get all smart. I told him, I wanted my money back, if I was gonna miss the bus. I had to be at Cricket Arena at 3:00pm sharp. It is going along 2:30, and my food wasn’t ready yet (I ordered at 1:55pm), so I was about to jump the counter and beat the shit out of that little bitch, and I heard my order number.  I took my food, and I ran to the bus. I ended up eating on the go.

Do note, I am bisexual my own self.

Yesterday, (October 14th 2009), I was at the Burger King at the Transit and I was short about $.27, and the lady who looked like a $2.50 hooker, told the lady who was at the register, to go on to the next person. I was needing to catch the 2:00 Sprinter, because I was going to my ex’s house to pitch some woo. I was given $.27 by this man (Thanks.) to proceed to the next step… waiting for the food. 20 minutes pass. I finally get my food. But, what’s the use of “having it your way” when you order with deaf people? When I sit down, with Tray in my left hand, man bag and umbrella in the right hand, I open up the Whopper, and I specifically ask for no tomatoes, every time I order a hamburger at any establishment.I take it back to the counter, and I tell them “I would like 2 whoppers. No cheese, no tomatoes, light mayonnaise.” The lady snatched the tray back, and she said “There’s a problem”. After waiting another comparable 20 minutes, It’s 2:20. I get my food, and I looked at it , and I said Hallelujah! They don’t listen sometimes, but I don’t care. Well, as long as they don’t act as stupid as the people at the Burger King in Xenia, I am alright. To those who don’t know about the Burger King in Xenia, Ohio, this white man who worked there, he was fired because he took a bath in the sink, and videotaped it, and posted it onto MySpace, before being leaked onto YouTube.

If you can avoid eating there, avoid it.

Scale

  • Taste of food- 76/C
  • Cleanliness of restaurant- 45/F
  • Kindness of staff- 0/F
  • Freshness of food- 78/C
  • Fastness of food-33/F

CATS drivers and people who lives off of McDonald’s say that if McDonald’s was in the Transit, Burger King would be out of business. I think that as well. Since it is closer to the buses, I’ll end up still eating there. My life is on the go, almost 24 hours a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment