Sunday 27 February 2011

I Murdered That Crab and Lobster Bisque

Newk’s Express Cafe

100 North Tryon St

Charlotte, NC 28202

Today, I went to get something to eat because Reverend Furtick had looked out for a couple of us. Elevation Church is a very boring church, but if that means more crab and lobster bisque, Eucharistic sacrament will have to wait. That was a good deal, Reverend Furtick, and you can see me at the City of Charlotte: A Big City Clean and the Crisis Assistance Ministry for community service. Just in case I have to do community service, I would mark it down without a date on it.

Anyways, I was with a couple of my guyfriends, and they both did their public service today. My head was hurting and I was to rendezvous with one of my big dicked niggas who wanted to try and turn me out. He reneged on it or either forgot… Thank God he did, I woke up with a debilitating charley-horse and it would make it worse to try and have sex. And to answer your question, IT WILL FAIL ON HIM. I WILL ALWAYS BE A TOP.

So, when I looked at the thing, which was a business card length and red in colour, and had Elevation Church… and Newk’s Express Cafe’s monikers. I squealed a little in my head.  I knew what I was gonna get. One of my guyfriends got some shrimp pizza and I got a Newk’s Q sandwich (which was barbecue sauce, grilled chicken, Swiss cheese, Applewood smoked bacon and melted to perfection) and crab and lobster bisque.  When I got home, I felt an honour to eat that. Just like everything, I would ask someone to do a taste test of anything I got before I ate anything.  My mum  liked both the sandwich and the bisque. My sister liked it as well. So what? My mum and my sister might have a different taste palate than I do.

Let me tell you, I murdered that crab and lobster bisque. That is a succulent soup, and I would eat it everytime I got sick. I would run out the house assnaked, dick dangling round and round just to get strep and eat some more of that crab and lobster bisque. Then I forgot… Today is supposed to be 81 degrees Fahrenheit or 27 degrees Celsius. Tomorrow is supposed to be 82 degrees Fahrenheit or 28 degrees Celsius.

No comments:

Post a Comment